The great day has come!
D2 server will open shortly, and here's a few tips to get you started on the way.
- As soon as you wake up in the temple, the character will have already begun the Noob's task, which will require the assassination of 50 mice or spiders. Kill them and talk to Grizzly Adams, located next to the Thais depot, or near the depots of other cities. You will be rewarded with some experience points, money, and receive access to Mickey, a boss. Kill him and talk to Grizzly Adams again to get your next mission.
- Do not forget to accumulate richness and buy your home as fast as you can, they are well ordered and difficult to buy long in the game. Houses are great for mages, since it is a great place to store all your runes and miscaleneous; also, you will have access to bed, which regenerates your mana and life while you are fed and offline.
- Do use blesses! Amulet of Loss costs 40.000 gps, while bless price is based on the level of the character. Bless do prevent loss of items and containers and reduce the loss of experience and skills.
- Sell your items at the Djinns or Rashid, located on the right exit of Thais, on the wall. You will also be able to use our offline market, make sales while you are offline and receive the money at your bank account!
- Alva is a great place to hunt crocodiles and tarantulas, and much other creatures. To access it, go to Cormaya, and walk to the south of the island.
For more information about the game click here.
We hope you at the opening!
The essence of Oldschool Tibia.